testifying in Thailand

testifying in Thailand

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 27 - MERRY SANTA-MAS---er wait

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

It was such a wonderful day for us in Bang Na with many many Christmas miracles. I don't have a bunch of time today, but I just want to let you all know how grateful I am for a perfect baby boy that was born over 2000 years ago...He is my Savior and without Him there is no Christmas. Celebrating here was different than anything else I have experienced. The people here live a life without Christmas...and therefore a life without a Savior. (Which frankly breaks my heart) How grateful I am to have the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and I spent the entire month of December trying to help others understand the reason for the season....Jesus Christ was born!!! 

Most Thai people think Christmas is the following:
     - Santa's Birthday
     - The American New Year
     - America's "Pre" New Year 

Jesus Christ has done everything than I could not do myself, He makes my life worth living... and that is why I am here. I love my family more than anything, but right now I seem to love sharing the gospel more. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas taking time for the things that matter most!

Glory to God on high because a Savior was born!

ร้ก มาก มาก
Sister Hammon

Ward Christmas Party! (Christmas Eve)

Christmas Morning 2016. Thank you family!

Christmas dinner! SO DELICIOUS

Bearing's got talent (last Sunday of the transfer) 
Because nothing says Christmas like shoving your face in a pool!

Got to do switch-offs with Sister Black (from Bountiful!!!)  Also Sister Williamson has served in Bang Na before so it was SO FUN. Love them.

These are my little friends who entertain us while we wait for investigators to come...I love them with my whole heart. Yah they are adorable!

Trying to get a picture with them is quite the adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment